Wednesday 4 May 2011

APOLOGIES FROM SWEDEN

Dear Reader,
After nearly 6 months of non responsive activity I've decide that just giving up isn't good enough! I'm hoping that now I've got a temperary laptop (hence why I've stopped blogging as I broke my last one) that I shall try to keep up with my posts.

I am curently in sweden visiting family and taking a breather from busy london life. I've been working on a few portraits at the moment which I would love to share with you soon as I'm done. I feel that it changes my perspective when I'm away from home, as an artist I've been finding it hard to consentrate creatively on any one idea at a time, yet I find as soon as I venture out of london I seem to be inspired... I've just got to find a way to funnel some of that enthusiasm into my day to day life

No comments:

Post a Comment